Friday, September 5, 2008

School's in

The new school year has officially started. Yay! I wasn't looking forward to it, and the first day wasn't promising, but today was actually really good. My class consists of about 26 girls I don't know, three boys I don't know, and Marion. Marion and I both changed from the science to the literary stream so we're clinging to each other in this ocean of novelty. Neither of us are missing physics and we're both loving philosophy. It's seriously interesting. Maths seems relatively possible, and the history program looks good. We had a history test to divide the class into three groups... don't think I'll be in the best group. The teacher thought I was ridiculous for guessing that JFK's middle name was Francis. It's Fitzgerald, for future reference. And IDH stands for indice de developpment humain.

No comments: