Thursday, October 16, 2008

life...

I'm watching Aussie songs on Youtube... Khe Sahn! Run to Paradise! Reminds me of deb balls.

France is going really well. Not too much has been happening, just good old school. I got the german teacher to teach us 99 Red Balloons, which is exciting. Only 6 days left until holidays! There's another Rotary weekend and I'll hopefully be seeing les chateaux de la Loire. Lots of pretty castles!

I love pasta. Went to the pasta shop the other day. The lady got chatting and I found out she was an ex Rotary exchange student. It's always exciting to meet people who've been on exchange. This was one of those ladies who knows the whole town... she knew that my little host brother had bought carbonara pasta three times in the last week.

I should go to sleep now. School tomorrow... yawn. I may possibly fall asleep in philosphy again. Actually it's really interesting at the moment, we just started language. Since I want to do linguistics this is good.

Goodnight!

1 comment:

E said...

I think you should probably sing it to me.