Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Frogs

As you can see, I'm super cool. These super attractive glasses got broken at Morgane's party...
Exchangies are cool.
Check out the brilliant Aussies of 1690 and our fabulous blazers...
GREEN TEAM DREAM TEAM.

Today we had a fire evacuation drill in the rain.

Convenient!


School has taken up its rhythm... sigh. I do like it but getting 14/20 in English is somewhat discouraging when it's my native language. Philosophy is getting harder and harder to understand. 'Je vois des chapeaux et des manteaux...' Thanks, Descartes and Merleau Ponty.


Yes, I'm aware that my blog writing is turning into some kind of strange abstract thing. I blame school.


The other weekend we had our first Rotary meeting with all the exchangies from this district. The newbies are seriously cool, I love them all already and am kind of cut to be leaving in less than three months. Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Australia and eating Mee Goreng noodles but there's so much here that I'll be leaving behind! Never realised it was going to be quite like this.


However, I'm going to make the most of the rest of my time here.


1 comment:

E said...

hey golf, yeah, communism just doesn't work.

your blazers are pretty damn fabulous. I feel your pain about the english; the girls know more about how english grammar works than I do! I haven't let on about that though; I just nod understandingly.

I miss asian food.